The world is changing, and technology is driving much of that change. Children of today have the unique advantage of exposure to the emerging technologies. To be prepared for tomorrow, children need to have a working understanding of current technologies and a high level of confidence in their ability to master newer and more complex tools. However, preparing for the future isn’t the only consideration. Our children are already part of the new Information Age. They use search engine for learning, interact with AI-based assistants, use AR/VR for visual learning, any many more. The more comfortable our children are with technology today, the better equipped they’ll be to function in the world of tomorrow.
Modo’s vision is improve Technology Literacy among school children. Modo’s unique 5-level curriculum framework ensures children understand and work on current technologies such as robotics, artificial intelligence, drones, 3D printing, and many others, while building a strong foundation in coding.
In addition, they can inculcate the following skills early on:
Already registered? Click here to access the Ecole web application.
Highlights of Modo’s Ecole Program for Schools
- No investment from school: Modo Ecole program is best run in computer labs already instituted in schools, hence no further investment from school required.
- This is a turnkey program: Modo provides DIY robotics kits, access to video lessons, programming tools, training for coordinators, assessment materials & certificates
- Cost effective program: Because the Modo Ecole program is on a shareable model with existing facilities, the fee per child is very competitive.
- Multi-level graduation program: Modo’s unique five-level framework ensures children have a development path for advancement in technology learning
- Comprehensive curriculum: Each of the five levels are carefully crafted to ignite the young minds with AV-based conceptual teaching and hands-on learning